26 Jun Weekly State of the Markets and Swing Trade Ideas Report
SWING TRADING OF 3X ETF’S , STOCKS, E MINI SP 500 FUTURES, CRYPTO, AND MOMENTUM GROWTH STOCK RESEARCH SERVICES VIA SUBSCRIPTION
StockReversals.com Members get an exclusive 25% coupon offer to join our SRP Swing Trade or Momentum Growth stock TPS subscription services.
Read up on all 4 Subscription Options at TheMarketAnalysts.Com or bottom of this Report
SWING TRADING OF 3X ETF’S , STOCKS, E MINI SP 500 FUTURES, CRYPTO AND GROWTH STOCK RESEARCH SERVICES VIA SUBSCRIPTION
Weekly Stock Market Forecasts, Charts, and Swing Trading Strategies Report
Week of June 26th 2022
“I’ve mentioned it before, but it’s worth mentioning again. I’ve been a subscriber in three of Dave’s services – SRP, TPS and 3xETF for about a year now. Because I feel so highly in regards to Dave’s services and the performance I’ve experienced; my daughter, my brother and another friend have become subscribers to at least one of his services. I’m working on a couple other people as well😉 Dave thanks so much for all you do!” @JTD26 on Stocktwits
Market Notes and this weeks charts:
- Two weekend reports ago I said 3640 if we break 3810, so far we double bottomed off 3640
- Looks like an interim bull move with an 8 day Banister Behavioral pattern break to the upside on Friday (Chart)
- Biotech 5 day rally, the 3x ETF service was long LABU 3x Bull ETF into the rally for 13% plus gains
- Swing Trade list last week did well, SRP members had a copy there was no weekend report last week
Recent results: 3x ETF and SRP Stock swing services crushed it again this past week
- 3x ETF hit for 13% plus gains on LABU buying the final pause or dip mid week in Biotech
- Futures service hit for 85 point profit win on Friday going long 3804 and selling at 3890
- SRP opened up 2 new positions late in the week both in the green
- TPS service has continued to hold off on new research positions as we wait for confirming market bottom signals
Read up at TheMarketAnalysts.com for all Advisory Subscription Services and Track Records
It’s best to belong to three or four of my subscription offerings at the same time to have the most opportunities across all market conditions with multiple shots on goal! Asset allocation as a Trader is key for long term success in all environments– Dave
General Market Summary: Updated Banister Market and Elliott Wave Views on SP 500 and more
SP 500: 3640 double bottom hit, off the 6/13 weekend report chart reference (Repeated below). Equity Money managers more bearish than all recent market lows, which is bullish…
Biotech leading this past week after a horrendous 16 months. At one point last week, the Russell 3000 had more companies trading at cash per share than at anytime in last 20 plus years. We hit LABU for 13-20% move in 1-2 days this past week at the 3x ETF service for example.
The futures service took a long play on SP 500 at 3804 on Friday morning and rode it to my 3890 profit target. A huge one day move up.
Is this just a Bear Market rally? Perhaps, but what I do is play things one day and week at a time as a swing trader which I have found is the best way to beat the market on a regular basis year after year.
Don’t forget to check the swing trade list at bottom of this report, last week I had several big winners… I use the same format every week to come up with my best 10-20 ideas.
Asset Managers too bearish?:
Many Asset money managers are positioning as all equity hit an all time low last week… they are positioned therefore for more downside, in fact this graphic below is contrarily bullish because of the extent to which they are bearish compared to other market bottoms in the past 20 years: This is another bottoming sign possibly…
8 day Banister pattern broke to upside on day 9 Friday
XBI ETF: Biotech finally emerges? 5 day rally
200 week EMA line for SP 500 as projected and mapped on June 13th came into play for a low, chart from 6/10 is repeated below for reference (We hit 3640 twice and now over 3900)_
Swing Trading 101: Repeated from 6/13 report
I use the same approach in my stock swing trading service regardless of market direction. Here are a few things I do on a consistent basis to get that 70% success rate in all market environments since 2009
Last weeks list had quite a few winners. LI up 23%, FNKO up 20%, HRMY up 17%, DQ up 15% using my methods plus our two new SRP positions are green.
- Find the top performing stocks across the top relative performing sectors.
- Create a swing trade watch list every weekend for the near term week ahead and check it during the week using stockcharts.com or a similar service so you can quickly scan the patterns during the week for your list of stocks. Update this list every weekend as market patterns and sectors obviously change.
- Review fundamentals and try to focus on the strongest fundamental names within a sector
- Review the behavioral chart pattern. Look for reversal pullbacks to enter with lower risk on corrections, base patterns that are close to breaking out, and keep the number of indicators to 1 or 2, I do not use charts filled with indicators at all
- Use the best swing ideas based on #3 and #4 above, fundamental strength with bullish chart pattern or set up.
- Do not watch CNBC or read too many market opinions, it only clouds the brain and distracts from finding opportunities. If you get too negative in your head about the markets at this time, you will miss opportunities to swing trade profitably
- Do not ignore market conditions entirely, if the downtrend is taking hold keep higher cash balances and less positions as a general rule of thumb
- Scale into positions within a defined range adding on dips, never buy all at one time with one trade
- Scale out of positions, always take profits on all swing trade positions when you are up 8%, the golden rule!
- Do not use intra-day hard stops, often you will get washed out of perfectly good trades prior to a reversal. I use stops near the close of the trading day instead as much of the intra-day moves can be pure whipsaws that take you out of a profitable play.
- Stops are set near close of day based on a few daily moving averages or fibonacci relationships to highs and lows
- Never trade just to trade, cash is a position. Sitting on your hands and staying flat is a valid strategy sometimes.
- Be patient and skeptical always, wait for the trade to come to you do not chase it or force it.
Consider joining my 3x ETF swing room on Stocktwits, gives you really nice exposure to sector swings based on behavioral patterns. Removes single stock risk and gives you better beta and lower risk with your overall trading plans (SRP, 3x ETF, Futures etc)… Huge win in LABU this past week!
Read up at the3xetftrader.com and join on stocktwits at $40 a month.
Futures service is also on Stocktwits and just $50 a month, huge profits last several weeks and you can now sign up for Auto-Trade platform again!!
Members of all the premium services are updated daily on market maps and forecasts and we strategize accordingly.
Tipping Point Stocks- Wealth building looking for multi-baggers before the crowd comes in, 9 stocks have more than doubled since June 2020 after Covid Bottom. Bear cycle likely bottoming here soon in 2022 like 2016, 2018, 2020 bottoms (Every 2 years)
May be issuing a Biotech report this week trading below cash per share, no need to raise money for 2 years, and meeting all of the key endpoints in initial trials on big indications…
Consider joining for powerful upside potential in a portfolio of 8-12 names that is dynamic and moving.
Read up at Tippingpointstocks.com
In addition to being a member of various services, you can follow my comments during the week:
- Twitter @stockreversals
- Stocktwits @stockreversals for daily commentary and or in my subscription services to stay up to speed daily.
- Follow me on Linked In as well where I provide periodic updates to professionals
Swing Trade Ideas with a combination of strong fundamentals and attractive behavioral pattern charts combined. List is updated every Sunday, names removed if they broke out to the upside strongly and or broke down. New names added, many names repeated if still in a bullish pattern. A lot of stocks will pull back harshly right before a big breakout reversal, so be advised
Updated List 6/26/22- Some new some repeated as usual. Always provides winning ideas that are timely with current market conditions. EV, China, and some other sectors picking up now. Energy soft, the former leader getting rotated out it seems.
Last weeks list had quite a few winners. LI up 23%, FNKO up 20%, HRMY up 17%, DQ up 15%
AMN- Possible new uptrend forming here, 2 weeks base pattern in a range. PE 11. Offers permanent and temporary staffing of physicians and nurses to healthcare facilities in the U.S. on June 15, AMN announced that it bought back an additional $250 million in shares under the company’s repurchase plan.
DQ- Ran up last week off my 6/20 list, but still buyable I think. China-based company that manufactures and sells polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers.
ENPH- 12 week base, could break to the upside soon. Designs, develops, and sells home energy solutions for the solar
photovoltaic industry .
IMXI- May break out of 13 plus week consolidation. Provides money remittance services, wire transfer, money order,
and check cashing in 100,000 payer locations.
EXEL- In the Biotech sector, close to possible 52 week breakout. Biotech company develops novel small molecule therapies to treat cancer
RBA- 7 week flat base could move to upside. Operates 40 auction sites and conducts auctions of trucks and
equipment, globally in more than 12 countries.
VIVO- Was on my 6/20 SRP swing trade list last week, it did move to the upside but still looks attractive. Develops diagnostic test kits for respiratory, gastrointestinal, viral and parasitic infectious diseases. PE 19
PPC- Recent pullback could lead to another breakout attempt. Produces prepared and fresh chicken in the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico for the foodservice industry.
PBT- 3 week correction if it holds the 16.50 area could lead to a recovery rally. Trust holding overriding royalty interests in producing oil and gas properties in Texas.
CAL- 5 week corrective pattern with rebound last week looks potentially bullish. Operates 1,086 Famous Footwear, Naturalizer and other shoe stores in the U.S., Canada, China and Guam
HRMY- Was on my list last week to buy on pullback, it did surge higher. However, could still break to 52 week highs ahead. Develops and commercializes therapies for patients living with rare neurological disorders. PE 24
CHEF- Broke to upside and cleared 8 week base last week. Distributes over 50,000 stock-keeping units of specialty foods, basic ingredients and staples in the U.S
RGP- Another one that ripped higher last week off my 6/20 list. However, very profitable services business and could continue the rally. Provides accounting, finance, human resources and legal consulting services with 63 offices in 21 countries.
Read up on my various offerings to take advantage of Bull and Bear cycles in the markets below or at Themarketanalysts.com
Read up at TheMarketAnalysts.com for more details Track Records available for all services!
The3xETFtrader.com– Swing trading Bull or Bear 3x ETF securities only. Hosted on Stocktwits.com for just $40 per month. A great way to trade bull and bear reversals using my behavioral pattern analysis with a twist! Launched in late September 2019 and already establishing a strong track record of780% profitable trades!
StockReversalsPremium.com– Stock Swing Trading with SMS text, Email, and Post on each alert, morning pre market reports daily on the SP 500 forecasts, position updates, and strategy notes. 70% success rate in nearly 8 years of advisory services! Track Record of 2019-2022 trades online
Tippingpointstocks.com– Growth Stocks and advice with 1x-5x plus upside with our proprietary research! 9 stocks have doubled or more since June 2020! Fresh ideas and research every month as the portfolio rotates with regular updates every week on positions and ongoing advice. Bear cycle bottoms in 2018, 2020, and likely 2022 so good time to get involved now in 2022 as we likely trough out in the market.
SP 500 Futures Trading Advisory service. Hosted on Stocktwits.com and also Auto-Trade option outside of Stocktwits… Great morning SP 500 Futures trading guidance and alerts! We keep you on the right side of the market direction and trades. Tax Favorable treatment, simple reporting to IRS, eligible for IRA and Regular Accounts both!
This service focuses on the SP 500 using my Wave based market behavioral models and then translates that to Futures Trading advice and alerts. Short term and long term views…morning updates, trades and more.