By joining our subscription service and paying us via PayPal, you automatically agree to these terms of service conditions.
TippingPointStocks.com is a Publication of The Market Analysts Group LLC. Terms using the word “We” or “Us” refer to our firm and any of our officers, employees, or consultants.
Terms of Service Agreement for Paying Subscribers to www.TippingPointStocks.com
1. Subscriptions are based on automatic monthly, quarterly, or Annual depending on your preference.
2. Subscriptions are non-refundable and paid in advance.
3. You may cancel at anytime to avoid automatic renewal by sending us an E-mail to support@TippingPointStocks.com or go directly to PayPal and cancel your subscription there. Wait 1-2 days prior to renewal or you will come off the list immediately.
4. All communications with subscribers or individuals are subject to our Terms of Service Agreement. The Market Analysts Group LLC and any of our officers or employees are not Investment Advisors and cannot give personal investment advice. Consult a professional when making investment decisions. We may buy sell or hold or trade around any securities mentioned at any time without prior notice. We are active traders and may reduce positions on spikes, buy back positions on pullbacks and or close out positions at anytime. We do not always have a position in stocks mentioned in our communications. When we indicate that a stock or security is an SRP position, we refer to the hypothetical SRP portfolio we cover with our research reports and updates to SRP members. You are responsible for your own trading decisions. Obey your risk profile at all times. The Market Analysts Group LLC
5. You are responsible for your own trades and investment decisions.
6. This service is for informational purposes only and not to be considered as investment advice or trading advice.
7. You agree to hold us harmless for any losses you may incur as a result of information, alerts, research, or any forms of communications associated with this service. You understand that we are active traders and will often reduce, add to, close out or sell out of, or trade around any positions or securities written about at anytime without prior notice.
8. We have the right to cancel your membership at anytime with an E-mail notice if you violate any of our rules or conditions.
9. You are not to share, transfer, copy, publish any of our materials with any non-paying members or entities. If so we will take full legal action to recover subscription fees normally due us and also to protect our copyrighted materials.
10. We have the right to refuse service to any member at anytime and cancel service. This service is at our invitation to you and not a right, but a privilege to join. If you are disrespectful or use threatening tones we will cancel your membership and pro-rata refund your subscription fees and block you from subscribing again. Please be respectful and we will as well. Work with us on any issues and we will be happy to work with you.
We want to remind you that forwarding our materials to anyone other than paying subscribers is a copyright violation, a terms of service violation, and can cause us financial harm. We will take legal action if necessary to recover subscription funds normally due us by non-paying entities whom a subscriber may have forwarded our materials, emails, reports to etc. This also causes us loss of income which we do not appreciate.
This material should not be considered investment advice. The Market Analysts Group LLC which publishes TippingPointStocks.com and or any of our affiliates are not a registered investment advisor. Under no circumstances should any content from this website, articles, videos, seminars or emails from Stockreversals.com or TippingPointStocks.com or its affiliates be used or interpreted as a recommendation to buy or sell any type of security or commodity contract. This material is not a solicitation for a trading approach to financial markets. Any investment decisions must in all cases be made by the reader or by his or her registered investment advisor. This information is for educational purposes only.